Monday, February 18, 2008

I would venture to say that I have been sick about half my life. I have always had quite the discussion with God about why I didnt get the kind of immue system or endurance that others have.
It sounds cliche but I do have moments of clarity (when i am feeling better generally) when I am so grateful to God for the inner strength and the wisdom that these struggles have brought me.
But I dont feel that way right now.
Others get colds, I get pneumonia (case in point, right now).
And then I cry.... and hold pity parties...
lol
I have gotten to the point in my life too that I refuse to miss things. I went for a week and 1/2 not knowing I had severe pnuemonia b/c I just refused to accept that i was sick AGAIN...in the past year i have had chronic bronchitis, and pnuemonia twice. Not to mention the nerve damage, ear disorder (and getting permenent tubes)...
when does it end?
ok so thanks for coming to my pity party, tommorrow it will be a real party when I am feeling better :)
I just needed to vent outloud...thanks for listening friends...:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Feel better soon. Love you.

Gabrielle Elizabeth said...

Awww Jenny! I wouldn't have missed your party for the world! I know its upsetting how everything has happened to you these past couple years!!! And I am praying for you!!! But if it makes you feel any better your little sister feels the same way you do! For 18 i feel like i have WAY too many health problems. Plus on top of everything starting March 12 I have to fend for my self insurance wise. That's going to be fun!

I love and miss you... Feel better soon!