Friday, January 11, 2008

Technology and New Year's Resolutions...

I work for a computer company. I TEACH people how to work a very complex software system.
Yet I have been trying to figure out the process of this blog for about a year now. So please feel free to let me know if anyone has any suggestions on how to manage this (how to put pictures on here, other than your profile pic)?
I am watching HGTV and really would rather focus all of my attention on the kitchen that is about to be redone (and the cute carpenters that are weilding their hammers so skillfully), however I have promised myself that in the '08 I will be writing and 'creating' (creating whatever, just creating, doesn't matter what) more.
So, now I am off sleep so that I can complete the second part of my New Year's resolution tommorrow (will that be enough for the year?)---yoga class.
Congratulations to me for completing my first blog! And thank you Sarah Lou and Bethie for the inspiration that I draw from yours! They are beautiful!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!!!Now you just have to write on it!